A Round Trip
I´m Erika and as everyone have a story, this is mine!
Wilder Diaz and Juana Cueva met and fell in love from the first time they saw. they had seven children;I am the last. I have tree brothersand they are Jose, Edu and Leandro. I have tree sisters and they are Lisset, Liz and Emely. We are a big family!
I was born in Lima in a big city called Rimac, my parents said that in these time Rimac was a safe city. I´m speaking from the 1994´c.
when I was six my parents broke down and I had to live with my dad for some years.I went to the school and I hated it! I remember that I didn´t want to go to the school when I was a child. My parent didn´t understand me and they forced me to go. It was a so sad for me.
The reason why I did not want to go to school was my classmates made me bullyng but I never told my parents.
In the highschool the things were different, my classmates were friendly and I loved them. Actually they call me and we go out at weekend. Leaving school was very difficult for me but I was eager to know how it would be in college, but I was afraid of not having friends there.
I am studing now to become an English teacher and I am coursing the last period. I love university and I have many friends there.
I understand that all things happened to me, passed to made me a strong woman and now I know who I am and what I have to do.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL IF YOU WANT THAT BE!

hi Erika, congratulation for your first post. Very nice profile.
ResponderEliminarBlogs can be useful tools for sharing and providing information or keeping in contact with your academic students, classmates and teachers.
Regards
Pues aunque solo soy tu amigo me da nucho orgullo tener como tal por que demostraste que la voluntad supera las adversidades te deseo lo mejor en tu carrera Erika ..Smile
ResponderEliminarI've already read your profile... your life was hard, but I know you are so strong and intelligent.. because you past a lot of thing but this year you gonna finish your career ... congratulation my friend..
ResponderEliminaryou friend lesli
Hi Erika, I have read your profile and i realized you faced many drawbacks but you knew how to overcome them.
ResponderEliminarAs you noticed, this tool is a new good which you can use in your future classes. ;)
Good job!